All vendors/sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on pulsethestore. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your pulsethestore account.
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on pulsethestore to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
1. Provide accurate information to pulsethestore and our customers at all times
2. Act fairly and not misuse pulsethestore ‘s features or services
3. Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
4. Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
5. Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
6. Not attempt to circumvent the pulsethestore sales process
7. Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
8. Not operate more than one Selling on pulsethestore account without permission
You must provide accurate information to pulsethestore and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by pulsethestore. Examples of unfair activities include:
1. Providing misleading or inappropriate information to pulsethestore or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
2. Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
3. Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
4. Artificially inflating web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
5. Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings
6. Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates pulsethestore’s policies or your agreement with pulsethestore.
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may request feedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
1. Pay for or offer an incentive (such as coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
2. Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
3. Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
4. Review your own products or a competitors’ products
You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Buyer-Seller Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third- party.
You may not attempt to circumvent the pulsethestore sales process or divert pulsethestore customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
You may not operate multiple Selling on pulsethestore accounts unless you have received permission from pulsethestore and have a legitimate business need for more than one account.